Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Greeting Cards
Messages & Wedding Anniversary Wishes You Can Write in an Anniversary Greeting Card for a Couple
Pick out the ones you like. You can use one or many of them. Personalize them by adding the couples names and years of marriage into the messages or verses.
- Best wishes for many more wonderful years together.
- Congratulations on (year number) years of marriage.
- May there be many more happy years.
- May god bless you on this momentous occasion.
- Enjoy your celebration of your life together.
- Happy (year number) Wedding Anniversary.
- Here’s to another (year number) years. May they be even more special than the first.
- Hope you share many more happy years together.
- Congratulations on your (year number) Wedding Anniversary.
- I/We admire your love for one another and hope we can find true love like you did too.
- I/We love you both and wish you many more happy years together is appropriate.
- I/We wish you all the happiness any couple could have.
- Just want you to know that I hope you both have a great Anniversary.
- May you go on to find even greater joy and happiness with every year of marriage.
- This card comes to you with love and best wishes for your Wedding Anniversary.
- Wishing you all the best on your (year number) Wedding Anniversary.
- Wishing you both a Happy Wedding Anniversary