Writing Wedding Anniversary Card Messages
10 Tips for Writing A Message In Your Wedding Anniversary Card
Giving your wife or husband a wedding anniversary card every year is a great way to celebrate your wedding anniversary and to tell your partner how much you love them. If you are stuck for ideas of what to write you may find these tips useful:
1. Make your greeting sincere and from the bottom of your heart.
2. Let them know how happy you are to be celebrating this Wedding Anniversary with them.
3. Tell her/him that they are the best thing that ever happened to you and how you couldn’t imagine life without them.
4. Write how much you love and appreciate her/him.
5. Let them know happy you are to be married to them.
6. Tell her/him how much they mean to you, how they make you feel and that they make your life complete.
7. List the reasons you love them.
8. Don’t write anything out of character or it will not sound original.
9. Remember that it is all about love so it is ok to get mushy.
10.Write how much you look forward to many more years together.
For more ideas on how to write a unique message in a wedding anniversary card please visit: How To Write A Unique Wedding Anniversary Greeting
Need ideas for a gift? See Wedding Anniversary List of Gifts