Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
* Dutch: Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar
* English: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
* Irish: Nollaig Shona Duit
* Italian: Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo
* Portuguese: Boas Festas e um feliz Ano novo
Before you can place your corporate holiday card order for Christmas cards this year, you will need to ensure that you have your recipient list ready.
A Christmas Card survey by the UK's Daily Mail in 2006 revealed that only 1 card in every 100 Christmas cards sold in Britain contained religious imagery or message.
See what the very first Christmas greeting card looked like and find out where it came from.
Before you start writing in your business Christmas cards here are a few useful tips to make sure that your corporate holiday greeting card is well received.
What are the benefits of sending business Christmas cards to business associates and work colleagues. Are holiday cards really a good idea?